2012年7月12日星期四

Your love doesn't love me

You the love don't love I just knew the time of Sir, is that he was full of to passionately pursue me, but I acted with dignity ground speech and love is never.Don't be careful to sink into a his cloth good feeling net afterwards, when he proposes toward me in an evening I then forbid not to live to ask him:Do you love me?Silly girl certainly loves you.What do you love me?He then a face in earnest tell me he why loves me, unexpectedly have a lot of reasons, listen to I am fully satisfied, greatly elated, then the one mouthful promised him of propose.After getting married, still ever and anon will ask a Sir:Do you love me?At first, he always smiles but doesn't answer.Ask much, he then answered love,oakley sunglasses outlet then didn't treat me to ask next, then sing folk song what does the ground say to love you?Loving you is good and wise, love your docile, love you gentleness, love you generous make me in distress situation.Is unwilling, ask again, he says:Take a tape recorder, record my words bottom, PLAY is all right all of a sudden when you have to listen to.I with full intention disappoint, the but again is helpless, can not help the ground of Fen Fen thinking, and probably whole lives don't want to listen to him saying one to love me.Again afterwards, I got a big disease, although after a treatment of hospitalization cure,still don't get better.The afternoon of overcast and rainy, I finally take no responsibility ground to let my own bad temper go into action.I bind I tightly in the cotton quilt and refuse to take a medicine and take a meal.Sir's time of the boiled water that all over the place uses rice kimono medicine carries bedside, but I stubbornly Be not willing to the head is from the quilt in drill out.Finally, the Sir's patience arrived a head, my cotton quilt was abruptly torn apart by his a pair of emollient big hands.I tightly shut eyes not to see him, I think, and he must blame me.Indeed as expected, after one gives a deep sigh, he talked.He says:Silly girl, you don't know that I have already loved you more!Rise while seeing you from the first time,new era caps I decide the this present lives all want with you together.I open an eye and see Sir's one face of earnest, be like him to vindicate me to love you toward me for the first time similar, but his eyes inside, clear and then many how many deep feeling.Hold his hand, I finally cannot help but letting the tears Hua Hua ground to flow down.The rose is red, the violet is purple, if I don't say not to love you, and its meaning is that I love you.Much time, the love deeply covers up in the heart bottom.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comNew medicine industry in the city sets aside surname germ concept in sand door

In really the butter hydrogen turns oil to easily cause the coronary of diabetes

没有评论:

发表评论