2012年7月22日星期日

Philosophy story-many 1 laud

People are mutually hope more much, want to give the other party of more many necessarily more intimate.Several days ago, I and a friend is while taking meter taxi, getting off in New York, the friend said to the driver:Thanks, the car that takes you is very comfortable.This driver listenned to Leng one Leng, then said:Are you to mix a mafia?Not, driver Sir, I ain't looking for you happy, I canned also contain anger while admiring you very much to disorder in the transportation.BE ah!Driver finishes saying, then drive to leave.You why does the meeting say so?I don't understand that the ground asks.I want to let New York order more human interest, he answers a way, only and so, this city just has been already saved.Depend your a person's strength how can make it?I am to have already taken the lead a function.I believe that very small praise can make that driver the whole day mood pleased,polarized sunglasses if he carried 20 passengers today, he will 20 to this passengers are kind and genial, while these passengers be subjected to infection of the driver, will also to whole person's amiable mannerses.Reckon like this, my good intentions can indirectly inform to more than 1000 persons, quite good?But how can you hope that the viewpoint that the taxi driver will shine on you does?I have never hoped he, friend's answer:I know this kind of method to is may come with luck, so I as far as possible many friendly to person, laud more others, even if a day of success rate only have 30%, but still can connect to take to influence to many 3000 people.I admit this theory it's very pleasing to listener, but can have how many cents actual effect?Even if have no effect, I also have no loss!The openings praises that driver flower not I several seconds, he can't collects less a few tipses, either.If that person is unconcerned, that is also no harm, I tomorrow can also praise another taxi driver!I see your head have a little innocent disease.From this can see you colder and colder Mo.I once investigated the employee of post office, they most the feeling is upset of in addition to the salary was outside meager, moreover was lack's other people to affirmation that they worked.But their service really and badly and vigorously ah!That because they feel the service quality that the nobody cares them.Why do we not much give them some encouragements?Our side walks the side chat and go by way of a building land, 5 workers are having lunch in a side.My friend stops descend step, this mansion covers very really good, your works are definitely very dangerous pain?Those workers take suspicious taste to hope my friend.When does the engineering complete work?My friend continues to ask a way.June.A worker is low should 1.So outstanding result, you definitely take it as a great honor very much.After leaving a workplace,fitted hats I say to him:Your this kind of person can also be included in to get close to become extinct an animal.These people probably will because of I this words but eagerly work, isn't this ever a good matter to all people?But the light is had by your a person what use?You are just a little people.I often tell I to must not lose power and let this society even have feeling being original and then being not a simple matter, I can influence an a , ability two two woman feminine beauties just once walkings are mediocre, you still to does she smile?I interrupt to ask a way.BE ah!I know that he answers a way, if she were a teacher, I would think today and ascend the person of her lesson definitely if bathe spring breeze.

article source:www.yoursunglass.comCitizen Valentine's Day in Chongqing dedicate blood to get to present rose and chocolate

Several cards too imperial concubine milk sugar the unqualified cream pretend to be a milk powder

没有评论:

发表评论