2012年7月15日星期日

Execuse me, I can not love you again

Execuse me, I can not love again probably, you finish hearing the story that I speak, and you can not believe that this is true, but also invites you patience's finishing reading.Want to say a voice to all female net insects:Cherish you own of, don't wait until a compunctious day.I am a classmate with my male friend Hui, we hold the hand to walk together to the grade four of university.Our feelings is very good, though sometimes is also noisy to quarrel for the sake of some small matters.Entered a graduating class, we divided different laboratory and respectively started being engaged in the topic design of different realm.Meanwhile, we also all knew a new friend----Bbs.Because I am a girl, immediately dazzling online.Every day in addition to announcing and reading an article, big slice of of time start being coped with to various hi with how are you.Hui be used to the evening come to my laboratory to pick me up to return to bedroom,sunglasses for sale but he wants to sign in waiting doorway each time I am more than ten minutes, I would at hurried of bye and c u after turn off a calculator.He gradually appeared impatient air, pass by a many month of have no voice protest, a day he finally hurtles to my calculator the side loudly call a way:Do you how can have so many friends?You why can not cherish more and I together of time?He the Nu Zheng wear a double the eye hope toward me chillily and frighten I am a burst of cold war.Have never seen him to deliver so big fire.But I hope he ability Lei my net friend.I start introducing toward him I how get various help there from my net friend of, he from beginning to end doesn't say a words and at last and lightly humed 1:Again can the good net friend replace my position?You all said online now with my words before.I want to listen to your voice every day, but you in addition to the net friend who speaks you is still different from of what?Have you already had no?The Xing Du industry?A href='http://the www.07938. coms/huati/ganshou/' target='_blank'>feeling does the lesson Yi  Mao act Yan  Wu Huan Xi alliance  silently knock to blow?A href='http://the www.07938. coms/huati/haizi/index.html' target='_blank'>the childishness be also stingy.Several day later Mid-Autumn Festival we are still in Cold War.In the evening, is quietness in laboratory, also quietness on the net, everyone went out to appreciate a month.I the friendly friend katy be alongside of to sit, she discovers I and Hui all in the wreath attend to everywhere, hence sighed tone.Is true the lane don't understand you what is the row she the Du Rang is 1.After five minutes, the katy figured out an idea.An idea that from now on changed my whole life destiny.Katy says:Jane, I have one account number for not and greatly using here and ascend to teach precept that boy, unexpectedly don't invite you.My Leng for a while, reminded katy is for a while:Don't make him see your ip address.Stop worrying!The katy says.Immediately, the number on the station rose to from 1213, Hui beginning and a call the chatting of rose ascended, this rose is certainly a katy.I feel boring again, net friend far called and said to is to send moon cake for me and let me came downstairs to take at this time, I hence don't the katy left laboratory.That inside autumn, I was to spend together with far.The whole night I have been aming just thinking, what can the Hui say with rose?My heart is dull pain.On the second day, the katy slept lazy feel, arrive laboratory she didn't also say what, sent out one while canning be her to climb bbs surprised shout.She tooks a look me:The jane comes over for a while, the Hui gives rose letter, you see.I sit to her machine side read to have the person whom I love to write to the letter of another female kid, that is 1 kind how of mood!Execuse me, I originally think for you give vent to anger of, but he is also really a rose account number to still send to you, you of matter I didn't want to take care of as well.The katy Song shrugs shoulders and did one helpless facial expression.I hence ascended the rose to in own machine, still provide with the katy of conceal an address.I think that probably pass rose, I can understand the Hui in nowadays exactly is just thinking what.Each night, I habitually chat with rose and Hui up a burst of, the Hui moves into the joke in the past life one by one chat room, all of those are the story that I once acquainted with.A day and a day, my heart gradually cools off, Hui starts speaking some affairs that I have never listenned to him speaking of, the topic makes progress, graduation plan, also include the viewpoints to the girl friend.Sometimes I didn't get to the Internet for a day, the rose mailbox inside definitely has letter.But the reality is medium, I and Hui together of day absolutely the elephant is one cup water.Remember once for the sake of a small matter, the Hui annoys loudly to call a way:You are absolutely unreasonable!My tears immediately tears overflow.This is the person whom I love, once towarded an another, I once said:You are really considerate, who did your male friend, he was really lucky.At that time my wanting to tell Hui more is you, you were that lucky boy.The day is with each passing day past, the weighing scales of Hui more and more tilts to one sides to the rose.I open rose mailbox and see the request that the Hui finally put forward to hope to meet toward the rose that day, he says that no matter how it is, he can't regret, because he feels hasing already can't been without rose in the life.My desire cries to have no tears, I love deeply of the Hui unexpectedly will fall in love with another girl!What about me?What about me?At the moment the rose that I how expect that I really is a Hui desire to see.Sky that!I understand Hui,tisa snapbacks hats I just felt profound sorrow and regret when I will lose him.If I ability elephant the rose Be similar to concern his one more point, give him a little times more, probably all everythings can't take place.After wide awoke oneself's each nerving, I used rose to write a letter for Hui and told him that I can not love him, but I will remember his forever----A most important net friend in my life asks him to forgive.That world noon, I invited Hui to come out to talk, breaking up of our equanimity, the Hui ask me to forgive him.Afterwards, I committed suicide rose and jane.That night, I cry bitterly.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comNational first case messages deliver a case:4 men deliver up and must an information to get Xing

Japan is after shaking 13 peripheral seismicities in active volcano tended to stimulate

没有评论:

发表评论