2012年7月2日星期一

Want to win too much, will lose

Want to win too much, will lose to invite to climb a mountain with friend mutually.Mountain however is 300 meters high, there is a mountain way from foot of a hill to summit of hill, the peacetime slowly and longly goes up and pours not to feel that it is steep.That day, the friend challenges to me:Two of us change a kind of mountain climbing method and no longer slowly go up, but along the mountain way runs to the summit of hill, who if lost and then buy the Zhang list of lunch.I consent gladly.The battle wears shape taller big than friend, plus at ordinary times and climb a mountain me also not to lose after him, so an exceed feet I the confidence is hundred percent.My step obviously has to be quickly many than the friend, about is 2 times that of his speed, very quick,oakley sunglasses for sale I far and far threw at him after death.The turn in foot of a hill, I will twist overdo take a look a friend, the eye sees get behind with me, he still seems to be very thin to settle, or so and slowly and longly runs, a slowly of appearance.Because once making an effort in the beginning is fierce, the phenomenon that I soon appeared to be short of breath, the big big ground vomited to absorb spirit, the heart palpitates suddenly sped, the double feet imitated a Buddha not to is to step on the ground, but be like trampled on a heap of cotton.I exceed a step mechanically and forward, but actually, my step compare of beginning, already slow descend many.Finally, I finally pay to can not hold up body and have to grind to a stop down and sit the stone Deng by the side of the mountain way last take a rest.The friend soon arrive at me, the concern ground asks me to have a matter, and I put a hand to him.He continues to run forward and still keeps keeping a consistent step, each feet emolliently steps on the road noodles, or raises head to stick out chest, or looks askance at flower and grass at the side of mountain, and everything looks like pleasing and leisurely and carefree.Seeing the friend has already exceeded me, I don't dare to slack off as well, and the station rises and again sets out from the stone Deng.I decide to study the friend's running method and no longer rob to run and keep a kind of status of jogging hard.But I discovered two problems at this time:Because before overdrawing physical strength is excesssive, I want to divide to be soon ex- to go to unexpectedly have the felling to lack the ability to do at this time;At the same time, the friend runs on my front, if I still keep jogging, is tantamount to throw son to admit defeat.The mountain climbing career of this failure also makes me think of moreover two friends, all of two of him are authors, can say, 2 people are in experiencing the literature cultivated manners and education difficult cent brothers, but afterwards, 2 people's achievement contained great difference.The process is such, an among those specially love to excel,Los Angeles Lakers Snapback Hat a period of time writes yield very greatly, at for count many newspapers and magazines tops maintain to higherly expose to lead.Another is different, he persistence write 2,000 words every day, rest time is been used to study and considered.However, today after decade, the second friend is already province inside well-known youth writer, the first still keep being writing his thousand word texts.Still remember that day on the summit of hill, the friend smiles to clap my shoulder and exposes me to say:In fact have no what, you just wanted to win too much!The person wanting to win too much, finally probably lose
article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe our country gradually enters a type to reform already to take it by storm the daily record- net of period

Cow knife:PMI data actually who to who wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论