2012年7月6日星期五

Execuse me, I once liked you

Execuse me, I once once liked that you let , I once liked you, that was light, didn't easily be realized of, the but again was so difficult to forget.The first time meets is at beginning four, at that time my front door in school, silly silly stand, count a wayside of the vehicle of contacts, you lightly of the side pass by from my body, in hand take new concept English a reading book, air in a hurry, the boy whom you completely ignore to talk with you, soon then disappear in my eyes, that meeting me don't stay with you to the other party is too many impressions.Go to this, I at first think hereafter can't run into you again, but, the arrangement of destiny was usually skillful.Medium after testing, my result suffers a disastrous decline and ascended at one's own expenses a leave home the car distance only have for 15 minutes of second-grade school, the first day of military training then saw you, you are dressed in camouflage to take, the body of very thin stands in the sun and makes me wipe sweat for you, your aring active in the military training is reviewed by the school for the sake of the active and give award to that day I saw you be accepting award on the stage to smile so beautifully, a lot of boys dump for you.Gao momentary,wholesale oakley aviator sunglasses a lot of boys vindicate to you, you success of go back and forth between them, this recognized him to do a younger brother, that recognized him to do an elder brother and also had an isn't pure with his ambiguity, the person who say something against you is gradually many to get up, I don't know how to describe you at that time, because I little money in the senior high school manage, the parents give relation to make me enter a point class, you with the result enter point class, I suddenly feel that this is probably a kind of predestination, the god makes me meet with your beginning at 4:00, let me gradually understand you are a female kid who has a literary grace, a female kid who has a personality, you like Xu Zhi Mo's poem and like the phrase that Li Qing shines on, you fight in spite of the other party is who never concede.But that time of I have a tiny phrase to you, because I feel that you have much of calculations, you get along with other people head quarters to make people feel to be made use of, I start to be about you with a few good friends to then and pretty much disdain to, you multifariously change male friend, ever your ex- male the friend made me once spread note for you, I with other classmates together, saw you with your ex- male the friend was very much in love.2:00 of Gao Yi Gao I is really too little with your exchanges, I feel we be not together all the way of the person always close own heart, you sometimes on your own initiative of hand over with me to stay, I hardly respond to.Gao Er of time, you associated with my good friend, I advised good friend deliberation, good friend but be been fond of by you, I admired your means fierce, finally have to neglect with good friend, because I doubt you to good friend whether sincerely, I should say of have already said to him, he always thinks that you are a good person, sincere to him, I am helpless, have to neglect him.Don't understand you, but your conduct and actions makes me feel that you are very resourceful, can go back and forth at so many people's but don't give offense to them, not only is a boy, the girl is also similar.I didn't know ever in when liking you, but can make sure that that did to sit at the same table hereafter I are nearer with you.Gao San's study life makes me in most distressed, the result takes a sudden turn and develops rapidly and faces heavy pressure in the home, I only loosen heart, that examination, I arranged team of work of count down severals, the teacher sits to make me sit with you according to the result row at together, and then my good friend sit at you before, you smile to say that like this you leave him to me nearer.The heart doesn't know at that time how of, have already grown difficult to express of lose.If I once warning I not to say with you is too many, didn't want to have too many creeping vines with you, but I arrived to can not hold up against your kind and genial, gradually opened heart, you discussed life with me and discussed ideal and played trick with me, let me understood you a lot of, I sometimes think the misunderstanding to you whether too deep, I still remembered that you listenned to the appearance of lesson while having a class, you stole the appearance of playing the cellular phone while having a class, my cellular phone have no fee you hand over a fee for me, you help me the appearance for buying thing, my history learns in the class can also, your history knowledge is opposite to want to differ to be some, whenever you ask me some I think a very immature question, I will cannot help but smiling, and you make me don't smile.I really worry to walk up with you to make your male friend jealous, after all he is also my good friend, record once, I had a class to call you ascended a website for me, result he discovered, condemned you, I really feared that he also blamed and scolded me, oneself on the other hand also very sorry and ashamed.The first-time simulated test of I whom I record I have never tested good, you advise me don't upset I appreciate very much and once adjusted to sit you to ask afterwards whether I would like to again and you are a , I turn down and say afraid other people's misunderstanding, you smiled to smile.I originally think that we can't have any creeping vine again, but, you one day put forward and helps me to have on the school bus, I turn down, but you insisted down, don't don't have at a time, even for this return and you of the good friend made to turn over, this makes me very sorry and ashamed.Each ly in the morning on the school bus, I sit with you to together discuss current news, the speaking about is concerning the plan after testing Gao.Sometimes you will play a cellular phone and listen to song, I will shut eyes to contemplate their my own affairs, and I enjoy very much quite time with you.Still remember when that you make with him is self-contradict you get angry him very much with the action of the another female kid's, he becomes very bothersome that day the discussion again and again hand over the difficult place of girl friend, I advise him to coax like, I see him but lie prone on the table to cry bitterly on the second day, afterwards ask you what is the row you say just frighten him to say to break up with him, I advise you to hold good and his feelings, you smiled to smile.Each time, I see you together have intimate action with him will lose very much, you to don't come to school, when come to school, I don't know he but know of clear, after the event I derision I, I calculate what I is only a traveler to you, you with he converse, my heart is helpless to go to a pole.When I realize that I fancies you, I warn I to show, because you are my friend's girl friend, make a clear distinction boundary with you, on the register of alumni I write ascended to wish you and his feelings blossom and bear fruit, I say to you to is a friend to hope you and he can have been standing down to go, I pull him to come in while often playing trick with you and say that your man sings Fu with, I make greatest efforts to cover up myself, I who test Gao no longer sat school bus a week ago need not you again had for me, just in order to divide the line with you very clearly, you also and what I talked imitated less Buddha us of had much of the match of tacit understanding very similar.Two days after testing Gao, you lightly walk to my body to picked up a camera beside and say to sit at the same table me to think to you and shine on a piece mutually to me, I put V form of signal, let you shine on a don't know mutually how of in the mind empty fall.Opening to register for examination a wishes will that day, I make with your male friend dozen, you tap me to say my brave for a while, I order to fill with regrets in the heart, if life if just as before see, the time just stays around the afternoon that I meet with your first time should much good.You have already decided to go to Dalian,supreme hats your male friend probably will intend to go with you together, while I have been that the Gu is solitary single, decides to go to Guizhou to have one of my dream there, IHave already readied to travelling bag, far walk at any time, probably we are two of the on-line of now break to open, the life no longer has been already handed over to gather.Execuse me, I once liked you, lightly of, light of, only wish can't bother you.Execuse me, I once liked you, in false time in produced a kind of false emotion, our life be maybe not having already handed over to gather, but I wished you happy, you beat the next branding in my in the mind, not not deeply shallow right there, night deep, occasionally think of.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comExpert in the concord medical college talks to rob salt affairs:The common sense lacks to result in to fear

Write 2000 remaining for Wu son to seal letter for woman 6 years and thoughtful read before the last home each time(diagram)

没有评论:

发表评论