2012年7月10日星期二

Love at pay no attention occurrence

Loved to give° me to jilt at the girl friend paying no attention occurrence to get along with a pair for yea, cutting off satirizing of feeling me was some kind of, said what I not enough maturity, handle affairs not enough resolute----I felt suspicious, at the beginning how don't you say?Now just says that have what use.Isn't one female?What of?Oldly don't go lately not, make me angry more is unexpectedly and my a the elder brothers ascended so much, you say so can I also endure?If I endure me and then isn't one man, the end result is me two of him all to beat, probably because felt betrayal me, don't strike back don't also say what, I mercilessly one breath, but the heart is still really painful, finally the elder brothers have no, girl friend also have no, also is really a figure a clean!This all what matter?How the stand is on me?Is true***of order back!Although it is said is that the woman is like clothes, brothers such as lanky, can also not take thus of, this also too not take me be return to matter?I, square Kai, 28 years old this year, go to work at an advertising agency, long of also be regarded as one form talented person, charming dashing!The peacetime nearby also has many long elder brother to young girl elder brother short of call, how let somebody else to jilt, want to be depressed!Deplore greatly!Lend wine to dissipate grief------I want to drink to faint for a day to be a ground of dark, don't inebriate not to return.Fill the air a kind of temptation in bar, let what you could not control feelings sit to don't want to walk over there,sunglasses for sale one cup one cup of go toward keep on infusing in belly, really hope oneself keeps on inebriating like this and forget all displeased of, gradual of the felling have already grown a dizzy felling, probably is oneself to drink many, eyes once swept bar to looking at light under of male men and women female, joys voice joke of call person very not happy ah!My attention was attracted to suddenly a figure, in the corner, a girl a person alone drinks over there, often wipe off the tears of canthus, the ah is again a sad person and see she start to shake to sway a dynasty to walk here and estimate is drink many, probably is also have what not happy matter.I also have no to care too much and return overdo continue to drink own wine. -----An interjection, once the turning head of instinct see, is that girl, sit on the ground to crumple own feet neck.See to drink many is not a good matter either, see she leave me so near, I do a good matter!I come forward to start to hand her:You are all right, how?I-carelessly-chase feet Wei, you hand me to sit that direction.A wine flavor comes into nostrils since then, good heavens this girl drinks how much wine!I smell all a little bit can not stand and hand her to sit over there, she keeps hanging up of looking at me:Thank you, grow still pretty handsome, there is girl friend?Boon?This all what, how feel that I seemed to meet sex wolf ground, the in the mind wants to have never dared and speak and has no, I say that you are all right, oneself can return to, you see me so, can I return to, you send me, can't?This miss also trusted me too much, how say that I am also one unfamiliar man, just thinking wear how to go to and refuse, a hand Wan lived my arm, I got a fright and looking at the miss that at present this braved had no and has scruples about, whole of my a trace of fear, see to is to can't push, really let my desire cry have no tears, not so bad this miss' growing still doesn't depend on, in the mind still balance for a while, hand her to flee, a man blocks in front of me, I just thinking make him step aside, but he opened mouth first:Shadow, you how drink so much wine, this person who ah?The look in the eyes that a kind of anger hates looking at me and originally fluttered of she, the station kept to pretty stick out chest, the Wan lived my arm to say:This is my boyfriend, so even if I drink Be getting more, have never also related to him will look after mine.You at say a time of that guy seems and kills people the ground looking at me, I this is to recruit who ask for who, how, you can literally and going out of female, the Mao Jing slow Tu Jie shouts ⅲ's  evil with the Fu Chun tube Huang.?A href='http://the www.07938. coms/huati/yihou/' target='_blank'>later we each for walking of, please don't be interfering with my business?amp;rdquo;Finish saying the Ye wears me to go toward to outside walk, I carelessly follow her bar, she walks at me before, have been walking, also not talk, I had to follow, in case of point what matter also not good, the that guy should be her male friend, was different from behind her back, so she drink here by herself, also is really fellow sufferers understand each other.She suddenly stopped down not to walk and sat on the wayside and walked so long should also be getting more tired, I walk over just thinking comfort her how many, who anticipate her to see I seem very surprise you how still here?Follow me why?Return be really angry, please, the spoilt daughter of a rich family is what you come out my Ye, is that you say that I am your boyfriend, take me be shield of, I am a good heart, fear that you have an accident and just follow yours., That thanked, you left.This all what matter, I this good heart haven't liked a report, hereafter matter like this can not the ability was also taking care of, looking at her, can say what, leave, don't in this surplus.Don't see long good-looking, not reasonable also can't, just walk a pair trod, behind spread to cry a voice, really make me have a headache, did this can also walk?Spoilt daughter of a rich family, you again how?Blare-----I had no a place to live, I lived tonight where?Have mercy on to expect of looking at me that you lived before where, before live in him to the house that I bought, I didn't want to return to now, I there was also no money in Dou, I how so unlucky,wholesale tisa hats what the matters could meet, ah:That so, I take some money for you, you sought a place to live me from the Dou in take out purse, you live together with parents have no, I one personal words speak to feel something wrong, that good, I go to you that lives, so also need not spented money.That, not all right, you go to I that is inconvenient, and, you I just-not familiar, say again to you also not good, want to be not-----The oh didn't relate to and left, I wasn't afraid, you are afraid of say Ye I walk ah, your house where, how walk, how what persons all have you how seem female bandit I helplessly looking at her, what ah leave quickly, pretty big male of don't painting, I am quickly famished.I am dizzy, I have the kind the felling for bringing calamity a body.Today write this first!If the everyone still likes, order an opinion for me, I will connect again again fierce-----Thank


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe old man swallows the centipede solution snake poison to nearly die to fight poison with poison to have no basis

The cleverness declines sugar medicine to reduce weight also effectively

没有评论:

发表评论