2012年7月6日星期五

Redeem

The night that redeems Zhejiang is so forever of the United States, the flicker of neon light goes toward for this city increasing many colors, street last person's bearer.Whenever as person is being the most this time, the peddler immediately puts a various merchandises, bag, shoes and clothes after the city tube walked I Be aimless to walk down the avenue, be like threw a soul general.Is suddenly at present one bright brain a time of blank feet seemed to lose consciousness and forgot the step that will soon exceed.Suddenly driver a hasty brake:Mental derangement, die also don't again here!Had so for an instant me to really thought of dead.Then I roared 1:I am getting sicker and how wear?Grow you stop trampling to put on brakes simply come to for me happy point son of.Ha ha ha ha ha haDriver white my one eye,cheap polarized sunglasses drive that BMW of his car to walk.Think necessarily is don't think with my this disappointed person again continue to keep on entwining!I have no a life after crazy run, the world that wants to escape this hullabaloo, Wo Cuo, want to quickly go home, let oneself's calmness for a while.Here too noisy too noisy, connect take all of my airses the sail aring so is dirty.The time that returns to a home has already been getting more utterly exhausted and towards a mirror to see the oneself who almost wants to collapse, the face is so of the pallor almost have no some blood of dizzy dye, hair ha ha miscellaneous disorderly have no the chapter is like a rice straw similar put indiscriminately on the head.....The cellular phone rang and bothered my original thoughts and feelings, I was panic to not and busily take out a cellular phone a see is that he presses to connect to listen to key:Feed, so late do you beat to come what is up?I am very tired, there are no the words of matter son, I hanged first!The opportunity done not explain for the other party, because of at this time of I haven't listenned to the energy of lies.I pour on the bed to allow tears lowly, thought of his long Anne's various gentlenesses in brain, think to now the all these is only vain.My Si roars:Long Anne, your this liar.I can't forgive yours, can't definitely.The cellular phone bell ring on the bed thinks of again, opens a to see and is the information that he delivers;Comfortable Yue I love you, I love you forever.Let me stay to nearby protect you at you, good?I throw away a cellular phone, long Anne can, you really enough can.Part talks that the feeling says loves with me, part and then flirt with Anne Qi.This is absolutely too funny, love you ha ha this was the joke that I had better smile once listenning to.Start to is a kitchen to open refrigerator, grasped two bottles of white spirits to go toward to infuse in belly.Long Anne bastard, you how can so to me, I am drinking and thinking of we together of point intravenous drop drop, think of that winter him to say:Comfortable Yue cold Yao, come I give you Noan-noan to finish saying and then admire spirit on the my hand, that time of I am what happiness!That eats the time of fish in the hotel :Come, the comfortable Yue eats more some fish bone I have already picked clean the time in night, prepare the smoke flower of heart form for me, then he starts to pull my hand:The comfortable Yue marries I good Yao, let me look after your lifetime.Can only cherish, those however is meet a field to do a drama just.Cry how long, I just unwillingly of asleep. In the morning, be again fought by the bell ring awake.The hand is nerveless to picked up a telephone:Feed, just came to in the sleeping.To this afternoon come to blue mountain coffee shop to wait me, my occupying son has to say with you.That so, today descend see!After once having lunch, I am from the wardrobe in turned over a past of those sexy clothes to originally think that whole life couldn't wear these again.Drew makeup, tiny curl hair to take office is covered with by it to spread on the shoulder, put on high-heeled shoes to picked up a bag.Rush through toward blue mountain coffee shop.While arriving blue mountain, my long Anne has already arrived.My fire doesn't beat a , start to grasp a glass of the table water to go toward long find shelter to up sprinkle.Walk to come forward a slap to beat to pass by.Listens to Pa in the coffee shop of a , I coldly say:Long Anne, since you don't like me, that let's break up!Hereafter we then without the creeping vine?Long Anne is surprised foolish why, small Yue.You tell me why, how can and so suddenly you are to know perfectly well past ask, ask your do-it-yourself well of what good matter son.I not want to see you again, forever also not want to see your last again to be almost is roar out, probably this is the deep responsibility of so-called love it slice.I turn round to walk to the blue mountain front door.At turn round of split second, the tears doesn't fight to excel of flowed out.I blur out tears to continue to go forward, I the comfortable Yue do any affairs to all have to be natural and unrestrained even if is to break up, I am also similar to have to be big-hearted.For relaxing oneself, I run bar.One cup cup the wine drink, heartily of crazy dance.For a long time have no so of brave, probably from after knowing long Anne I again don't arrive at here.Long Anne says that he doesn't like that the girl comes in and goes out bar, so from now on I then have no again!Annie of on the stage sees me and come down to pull me:Ah, comfortable Yue long time no see.You didn't come for a long time, is really one having opposite sex to have no is humanistic of the guy is so long also at enmity with I contact of I took wine cup and the wine cup on the her hand to collide to do a posture for pleasing for a while where have, I today not is come?Do I go to on the stage and sing a song?Say I walk toward on the stage.Because music voice thinks of, this is a《the left side 》 .Always cannot help but lonesome drop down tears, you would give to comfort to sing to sing my eye to brim over with tears, long Anne wants to sing my feelings to you and drain all of my feelings to yous along with this music, and probably I can't so harm.Led for several days, Anne Qi made the words of calling call:Feeding is a comfortable Yue Yao, I am Anne Qi.We can have a chat Yao good, in the blue mountain coffee shop H'm, good of that for a short while see at the time that I arrived Anne Qi had already been waiting me, I looking at Anne Qi:How, seek me to occupy?I want to say an affair with you, you and long Anne is friendly.It is what I saw you intentionally luring long Anne that day.I know he in fact what to like is you, but I am unwilling, I which order to can not compare with you he why be could not see me.I vindicated to him, was refused by him that day.He says his to love only you.I some grudges you, at the right moment see you in the distance, so intentionally is as intimate as he?, That how again I drink coffee slowly answer way you so unfeeling looking at long Anne of sad Yao,tisa snapbacks these several days he have no how go to bed don't also have a meal, all day long drink wine I really is cannot see Anne Qi very of concussion that says so, you would like to withdraw from we and help me and long Anne H'm, as long as you return to long find shelter a side, you make me do what I would like to Anne Qi almost be crying.I a glass water sprinkle on the Anne's Qi body:You went crazy is not, the feeling tightly returns to to look after your long Anne.We is can't the one more rise of finish saying I walk to the front door very big-heartedly.I cried, Anne Qi's knowing you was my good friend.If I and long Anne together of words, that is too unfair to you.This is what I owe you.I sincerely wish to wish you happy!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe wife unbearable domestic violence killed man while taking advantage o husband and lover to together sleep

The salt buys many how do?Teach you eight kinds of daily life at home extraordinary effects of salt

没有评论:

发表评论