2012年7月8日星期日

I love you so the all things is my tolerance

I love you so the all things is my tolerance­­Part-1 a words& shy that I like most ; Dress not as rather as New appointee past­ Is a not equal to New appointee the late lament& shy; Or the late lament already not- past contemporaries& shy;­­Part-2 I don't envy Doraemon of big male to have a difference the time the dollar pocket& shy; I don't envy the filling of Er in summer to expect Si is all-powerful­ I don't envy a small cherry nearby a little own sorcery& shy; I just envy them can't solitary one person& shy;­­Part-3 I the naturally young passing moment Qing is negative­ Its meaning BE­ Although I am small I can pay my all of­ I think whether also have a person can let I the passing moment Qing is negative­­­Part-4 sing in 《Luo beautiful tower 》 of­ Like that does one like to be good for a day­ If what Luo beautiful tower is mentioned is our this time& shy; We whether can attain to put nextly­­­Part-5& shies;­What I thought of is to have nothing to say­I make us can also together have nothing to say after spending the stage that don't say without oakley sunglasses cheap the words but even is silent and all worth and recall me and wish us and have nothing to say­­Part-6 the old monk said to know a pain to also know to let go­ But I am afraid to wait I to let go everything all late­­­Part-7 originally I ain't not happy­ In fact I ain't not grieved­­­Part-8 saw before 《keep till the last 1 》 feel that the human nature darkly arrived reasonable and easy to get along with­ But see while turning over Lu Li Li's column she say­ Keeping till the last one has irrelevant romantic& shy; Suddenly of feel me still would like to believe this in this world of everything­­Part-9 saw a most words& shies while reading novel; There is heart that meet to have no dint to mutually meet­ Right the person how could mutually contends with sky and life­ Just usually the good luck is shallow how again ability what then deep love& shy; ­ ­ ­­Part-10 ­I love you so the all things is my tolerance­ I love you so the fault is that I carry on the back­ Be like to sing in song of­ Must be that I ain't enough like so you just want to escape­ H'm must be that I ain't enough well­ ­ ­ ­­Part-11 ­See a dialogue& shy; Someone asks you to know perfectly well a way heel she together the one day there will want to be discrete of why you still want with her together­ He answers that everybody knows that he's one day there will will depart from this life­ This isn't the vows of eternal love as well isn't a sweet talk& shy; But this is the love& shy; ­ ­ &Shy;­Part-12 I didn't talk over long-distance leave of in love so don't know that a telephone line can start to link how much emotion but when I life inside of you are all long-lost to the limits of the earth of time receive a moment of telephone to shoot cardiac moment suddenly feel have no what than this warmer heart& shy; &Shy;­Part-13 I had been thinking most afraidly and wasn't love not but was love before but not get­ Now understand most afraidly and nothing is better than in get but not love­ ­ ­ &Shy;­Part-14 have a story to say­ There is formerly a rabbit coming to a rabbit again afterwards then she climbs to his in the shoulder then again come to a rabbit, she climbs to in his shoulder again­ There are at last and totally 13 rabbits folding the together the theest above being the rabbit end that has been upwards climbing, she kissed giraffe& shy; This story actually wants to speak that the love needs to be sacrificed the love still can make use of­ I didn't understand up to now­ ­ ­ &Shy;­­Part-15 always warrior's vanquishing a brutish Ultrasaurus to take the valuables that it guards is an ordained in nature matter& shy; But if those jewelries will talk it is not is would like to have been accompanying Ultrasaurus whole life one a life time lifetime­ ­ ­ &Shy;­Part-16 you once said to me if the whole world betrayed me you will also stand to after death betray the whole world& shy at me; The whole world hasn't in time betrayed me, you have already left­ Your betrayal makes me also betray I& shy by myself; ­ &Shy;­­Part-17 I think really can't someone can accompany my end for world those pass by in my life of halt enough of rest a little of they just come to church, I love and hate probably them still and just and probably they have already far walk to hope they are happy­ &Shy;­pasts Part-18 I have been thinking that the thing is a person to don't is an in this world to make the phrase language& shy of person's sorrow most ; In fact I fear a song more eventually the person spread­ I ain't afraid of you forgot a past I am afraid that you can't appear again­the dugout canoes Part-19s once wrote many incendiary sentences I but the Kang Jie that remember her style of writing once said­ Once was a friend and then is a friend forever, you can deny me but you don't deny our friendship& shies; ­ The friend is your one a life time friend& shy; So no matter I hereafter do amiss what you don't would not° until deny our friendship& shies;& shy;& shy; Part-20 always didn't know before why forgot a person to take seven years now know that the person's cell is to take seven years as a period all replaced of O.K. and O.K. I still had seven years wholesale obey snapback to forget you be just hope seven years after again not and mutually meet­­Part-21 is who say that the war doesn't have victor that whether he will also say that the love equally has no victor be not who loved first who lose should be who put first who win­­Part-22 《Holy Bible 》 Ya Ge's chapter 3 the fifth Jesus says to call to come to I dearly wait him to wish by himself dear I wait you to wish by yourself-how are you, I am a Mo son Bin, love writing, love to make friends. -If you also love a writing and please the daily record of paying attention to the QQ1147412246. -The writing of biggest network makes friends platform space.Is fascinating beautiful the text continuously renew every day....


article source:www.yoursunglass.comFlu case in Guangdong 6 become A to flow one sufferer in Shenzhen to die

The Buddha mountain pregnant woman postnatal period confirms A to live life of refugee a life time

没有评论:

发表评论