2012年7月16日星期一

Love grass

The love grass keeps to be fond of a painting that time, can give up everything for the sake of the paintbrush.Live too many in the girl of collective apartment, the suite of three living quarterses lived seven people, don't put the leeway of easel easel at all.Hence move away, the flower rents cabin to a greater half of the wages, all of empty remaining cover up in the room, have no sunset night, and the external world contiguous of, only put to just lift with the hand of hand, is what Qin sends, for making me can have contact with him.I would not° until ss about to arrive very late sleep every night, intermittent inside, break off to break to continuously and continuously speak in the Q with Qin of afar two, when my night is exactly Qin to go to work in the foreign country work at home he always says, small smoke, sleep.Meet the birthday or the festival at that time, the fresh flowers that I always receive to greatly hold,wholesale oakley sunglasses Qin is to so love a rose, he always adds the flower that that greatly holds impurities not of firm for on fastenning a rose, let me praise to always living by that time a kind of faint Xuan.Is heavy of have no to accept.Once in the Q, I told Qin, or had a full sky of roses that the stars set off to can be more gorgeous.Qin Shuo, not, I don't want to add impurities, this is me for vindicating small smoke.I quietly looking at to hold in the house, the paintbrush in the hand orders on the paper, and the rose of strange Xuan is red.The elephant what Qin delivered greatly holds a rose.I tell Qin:Do you know?That impurities that set off, it calls love grass.Grass can stubborn existence, but the flower adjusts zero at any time.Qin also doesn't know at that time, I am just a small grass.The setoff is my role.Turn an eye for a year in the past, Qin came back from the abroad and received, vision of airport in appear of Qin still a Xiao spreads of appearance, didn't change at 1:00, but I became a yellowish brown Wei under the concordance of seven colors.That Qin nearby has a gorgeous woman, Qin heads for me in her vision and fondles what I loved lightly, distressed and unbearable face, Qin thinks is him of past.But fact be not.My aming just a small grass that wants to temper fresh flowers, being not others is I.Qin serves as sole agent at multinational company the Mainland and work more and more busy, I still keep painting, nearby of lift to also still open, lonesome in the Q the only a friend, it starts endless black and white.The painting in the hand is more and more miscellaneous disorderly, it seven colourful fens present but none shape.Admit oneself has no a sky, starts egress behind and sits in the coffee shop of the mansion across street of unit Qin to drink coffee and simultaneously and quietly looks about, hesitant whether want a telephone to Qin.Then see Qin's body form, at a be dressed in red dress Jiao Qiao of the woman body pretty stir beside.Too and mutually Chen, mutually Chen to want to lead long line for it.While discovering salty puckery dropping falling they already the Wan has hand a little of approach to me.Escape, that is my only reaction, the only exit is already their figures, I can draw off bathroom, hiding isn't willing to come out.The miscellaneous and disorderly tears elephant waters flowers of water, spread 1 ground.But hold of fresh flowers, it is deteriorating and dispersing.Can not accept, can not speech, the end silently carries on the back to begin to lift to still have dress to start on journey in a daytime alone.While arriving at C city in my hand already have no little money, force of after seeking a work of document throw into oneself again collective apartment, this time O.K., three living quarterses, live two female a male.No longer drawing oil is colourful, one personal pass is in the house and looking at to lift and sketch on the carton, imagination Qin's face, his smile, his lips, in multiple layers fold.Have never thought previously, one day, to Qin's looks, need to depend on recollection.In spring, the unit organization spring visits, I go, the eyeful isn't a pair of pairs to to, is a three people to embark on a journey, didn't bear alone of sit to the rear row, he says to me hi, also really got a fright, a see is a set apartment together of clear.Only he and I are to walk alone, the becoming of nature takes be, 1 turn turns back and suddenly discovers, clearly is meticulous of man, cultured Gao Shou, thoughtful to person, just don't know why 28 return one person only live collective apartment, there is no girl friend.He says and once had, but separates while asking him.It is light.Then mutually familiar, gradually combine to arrive together dining, rise early Anne, just before sleep say good-bye.Occasionally take a rest, loiter about on avenue in the city of foreign land together, not too talk, go to the movie together, drink very thick coffee, carry on the back to be sat by back to read in the bookstore.Beat hair to see an infinite repeated day.Christmas, don't see clear shadow of human figure, alone and lonesomely descend instant noodles, similar to all the past days sit on the hand to advance, foolish foolishly looking at blank Q.Think of ever pure on having no greatly holding of impurities rose, the ache falls Mo.The sketch originally ascends Qin's facial expression more and more misty, each whereabouts,new era snapbacks hats that spread tears and then will return to to seethe inside the body, is exactly 12:00 while pushing door to come in clearly, the voice of alarm clock in house clearly wears deeply lonesome air to go directly to my atrium.I turn head and see obscurely sign in my door clearly, in the hand a tie young and delicate fresh flowers.A full sky of stars of the thin Sa and the rose of the desire drop.Say clearly, small smoke, hope your happiness.I say thanking.Discover for the first time, fresh flowers, light.I once had been feeling heavy, heavy let me the faint of full brain.No longer speech, turn round to leave clearly.Walk to return body to say to doorway, small smoke, early sleep.The vision is deeply heavy, fall to think in the eye is me and he separated the cause of this fresh flowers.In spring, come to invite me to play together clearly, West Lake side, the clear hand lightly hugs at my waist quarter, the Mou of side body looking at the Meng Meng lake noodles to say:Small smoke, we can have been accompanying.I say that can, you are my only friend.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comNewspaper in Hainan:The black hand of 1300% exorbitant profitses is a medicine price to take charge of out of order

The research shows future of chocolate or become reduce weight an article

没有评论:

发表评论