2012年7月12日星期四

A men to sincerest love for woman

A men walked to the man of sincerest love for woman and walked so hurriedly, with as for opportunity to even have no giving repeated advice to of ends says.While tidying up keepsake, the woman saw that very thick book of diary, that is the man's baby, always didn't give the woman once saw of, woman also didn't once interfere with.Now, person already not at, also have what is stay?The woman slowly stretches out to go to and picks up and turn over to open to read acquaint with of that day of, the man writes:I know a girl who doesn't already let my heart palpitates.Fall in love of that day of, the man writes:I deeply fall in love with her, she also loves deeply me.Cohabitation of the first day, the man writes:I want look after her lifetime, so I would like to she is my house hers.Pregnancy of the first day, the man writes:I record her menstruation monthly, and all very careful,oakley sunglasses sale when she haven't thought to get married with me averting from of my caution dangerous day, have never thought us or had a kid.At this time woman, quickly and hereafter turn over, good heavens!On the man's date book, there is special mark monthly, although the cold sweat direct current still continues to read on to read that day of conjugal, the man writes:I am very excited to finally marry her.Bear a kid of that day of, the man writes:I embrace my baby to feel infinite joy.The wife has an car accident of that day of, the man writes:The nurse whom I am anxious and thousand times arrive at a hospital, looking at a maimed kid says to want a blood transfusion, the milli- takes no account of Wan and rises sleeves and have never thought there is some oddnesses in this kid's blood type, be not together I am also different from her, but I hurriedly plea for help from colleague and have the person of the same blood type.The wife has an car accident of the second day, the man writes:The kid is finally free, although his blood type is very strange.The wife has an car accident of the third day, the man writes:I cant not bear to ask her, I love her to also love this kid too much really too, although his blood type is very strange.The wife has an car accident of the fourth day, the man writes:My in the mind is very suffered, but see the smiling face that the kid recovers from illness, I what all no object.The wife has an car accident of the fifth day, the man writes:Heart after disputing no longer in at ease pole, the kid isn't mine, also hers at least, be regarded as I keep a greatly lovely kid.Chemisette tears slowly run off, she feels that she is the most silly and most happy woman, because he has never kept to ask her what, then she more hard reads to read the man hospitalizes of a day ago,new era snapback hats the man wrote:Always feel recently that the body is unwell, worrying can not look after her and three kids again, but I am a happy person, ability and the person loved experiences together a lifetime, I don't know that she exactly loves not to love me, and is worried that I have to hold up her and make her miss the person of her true love.Beware of in remember fondly a person, have a kind of difficult to express disappointed and light sweet and silly silly smile


article source:www.yoursunglass.comWas beautiful year of to reach soda don't open a bottle in now insect

A box of moon cake more than 100 dollars be at is a packing the check

没有评论:

发表评论