2012年7月8日星期日

Remember to at the beginning let the appearance that I move

Remember at the beginning let the appearance that I move one one change countenance a dragon to fall in love with a girl, every day secretly the heel protect her to go home in her behind.A day evening, change countenance Long Xiang usually similar follow a girl, the girl suddenly once turned round, toward having already followed changing countenance of wall the same color dragon:Feed, hereafter want to send me to go home can conveniently accompany me to have a chat not?Changing countenance a dragon is very surprised:Why can you see me?The girl smiled:Idiocy, have you ever seen wall will blush?(Meet a favorite person brave of order.)2 feed boon, what the matter have no, my language book is be not at you there boon, at I here, I the language homework haven't written that to hurriedly write,sale oakley sunglasses want to hand over tomorrow.Sleep earlier, after good evening good evening hangs up, he towards a cellular phone stunned, probably that person can't know forever, a penny is 34 telephones, and he spends an and a half hours to prepare.Seem he don't know, when that person receives his telephone how Tan Te excitement....(Again brave little.)3 that years, pure silent of he met her, she was mature, there was charm, always smiled to scold his silly kid.The hour hand revolves, the silly kid changes of well experienced, ways of the world, he discovers once so admired of she in fact just 100001000 women win of a , simple and refined, ordinary.After leaving, he met another she, innocent, alacrity, ask for a person to love.She makes silly, he is silent to deal with for her well the whole, lightly said a sentence, silly kid.He is suddenly stunned speechless.(Understand, that silly kid, oneself speaks of that just understands for an instant)4 at the age of 5 , you could take as to catch a butterfly, but run to one countryside out of the kilometer.At the age of 10 , you could take as an ice Qi to traverse, but run the store of streets and alleys.At the age of 17 , you canned be a favorite boy, a person has his unfamiliar city.At the age of 23 , you canned be a love, but not afraid went against a sky, anti- ground.At the age of 27 , you can football recommend to take as to live, but literally looked for person to marry he or she.You say that you are more and more lazy, lazy must love, lazy get be loved.(Probably and one day we are all old, but I still remember that you at the beginning let the appearance that I move.)5 she always says that he doesn't know romance.Break up, she was silent to sit in the house, more hoped that he can also make a telephone call to her.Wait for a long time, she pickeds up a telephone just discover that the cellular phone has already automatically shut down;Want to drink glass water, discover that the canteen is empty;Want to go out to walk, don't know where the key is put again.She sit down, just know to lose love.(In fact love at nearby, just we didn't realize.)6 he gives her the message.Yours, I understand.Mine, you have too many don't understand.Don't understand and then stay next life.All say that two people of whole life want to owe the other party thing mutually.Thus then the next life can meet.Owe more much more goodly.It is dear.I owe you for a future.So, the next life waits I to find out you, the life and death mutually depends on.She replies.Older generation son we once said so as well.(We missed previous incarnation to miss this present life that next life still need to waste time time to arrive old.)7 he five sounds aren't whole.Whether how she threaten and bribe him is to don't sing or not.Don't sing me and then break up with you!With me break up me don't sing as well!Afterwards 2 people act peevishly.Living stuffy air mutually.Her telephone rings out.It is first a burst of and silent.And then spread the voice that the familiar melody acquaints with in heapdhone.She cried.Telephone that of he smiled in the ktv.(The madrigal has never moved you my heart can.)9 break up after a year, they again meet.He in every possible way protects to her very considerate.She says that you finally knew how need an individual to like.He smiled and said and thanked your to leave to make me understand how love a person, I learned to love, but can love other people.(Missing not was to be getting wronger, but led.)10 you were in love for the first time, he didn't know the rainy day supported an umbrella for you, he looked after you while doing not know you to get sick.He doesn't know how beg for you joyful.Can you not blame and scold.Afterwards, you continuously love.Your is various medicine of each kind in drawer.Your cellular phone inside a weather message remind every day.You always receive the small surprise of various each kind.But, you still keep always putting blame on.You say that even if afterwards of they have must a sort good, all don't pass 1, he comes early.(Once walking and passing by, missing is a lifetime.)11 a reporters cover a women.A woman who the whole life didn't marry.She says that when he fell in love with other people I didn't cry.He married an another woman, I didn't cry.When he died, I didn't also cry.But, I see now his son stand on my in front, but I cannot helped but any further.I touch his son's face and just know, this hasing no a person again in the world can make me concern about.(Probably and one day we are all old,hello kitty hats but I still remember that you at the beginning let the appearance that I move.)12 acquaint with she sits in lifting river with him.She asks if my shoes dropped down you will pick up for me?I ain't a fool again!But I can my lend he harmed deeply her heart after several years to you she decides before taking leave with him again arrive at this river embankment, she asks if my shoes dropped down you will pick up to still keep lending your shoe to me for me?He says all can't I will carry on the back you(ignore is who ask for first who joyless, the always wanting of the male comes out first to admit mistake.)-You good I am a Mo son Bin, love writing, love to make friends.-If you also love a writing, the love makes friends, 【if you are also a writing to control, please momentary of the daily record of paying attention to the QQ1147412246 to understand this space first dynamic state.】


article source:www.yoursunglass.comOld flower basket recall in the hospital sells again to spread a virus germ to take charge of difficult

The Chinese New Year eats to play over- a lot of pregnant woman body severities unwell even have a miscarriage

没有评论:

发表评论