2012年7月9日星期一

The abyss of time stays and waits(1)

Does the abyss of time stay and waits(1) to love if a person must own to just calculate the abyss of time?Or chapter 1(new school) Hao south you don't want to go!Forget it.The aroint thee doesn't pull me.The south of the Hao you want to understand as long as you took knife come out this matter and then didn't finish, do you understand?You give me the dispassion to order can?You call how do I calm down?He is just a guard a door of dare begin to me, if I don't chop down him today, I hereafter still use to take to mix here?That you are understand not as long as you begin us Be about to leave this school.If we connect this schools are all foolish don't descend to be about to study in very far place.Do you understand?Hero this broke a school not to read to also put.At most hereafter suspend from school!I how also endure not to descend this tone, you don't want to be blocking me, one person works one person to be me to bring trouble yours.Ah!Why the need for want so?The Hao south turned over to open a few Chinese feet deep mud under the tree and took out a hide under the mud of open mountain knife, enraged of be like doorway to walk to, sees around have already been frightenned a silly student terrified of step aside a road.Bastard.I chop down to die you!The knife chops down next go to, that guard a door of back be chopped down one knife, right away picked up chair file to live two knife bastard just aren't you a very old bird?Fear now?I must chop down to kill your bastard today.The south of the Hao a kicked to fly a chair to guard that person's hands in the door to protect head to prepare file bottom second knife, Hao the south was pushed away.Wu Hao Nan!Although do you dare to take a knife wound person at school?Catch him to send to my office to wait for a processing.The bastard releases me!I want to chop down to die him!Is quick to pull him to my office!Guarded a gate Wei to send to the door that the hospital pushed away office to the president to sit down Wu Hao Nan right away behind!How do you intend to do?How to do?Is cool to do Bai!I have already worked well to let what you dismissed prepare.You chop down to harm a person now!Dismiss how simple?That how do you want to do?The river lake rules at most keeps his medical expenses company,oakley sunglasses cheap if he wants to revenge me to welcome at any time.You don't here and I say what river lakes rules, this is the school isn't your so-called river's lake!Make a phone call to make them come to school for your parents right away.Can!The your telephone of my parents can tee off abroad abroad I beat, but first explain white with you even if beat them to can't come back, either.Have already grieved me your this bastard to calculate.I stop now your academic degree concerning you and chop down to harm a Wei one matter medical expenses also need not you accompanied, you put away in classroom right away now thing to fuck off for me.Hey that several origins break a book, you send to me also don't .The Islam room never minds, and then sets free an elder brother to walk!Does the hero stand to do what here?Have no!Just the president makes the form master bring here me.You want to go that?The elder brother is dismissed academic degree, the peddler store lane that prepares a school underneath now can only enjoy to drink!Ah!The south of the Hao you are really natural and unrestrained just chopped down perfect person to still have a mood to drink cola now, I admired you too much.That I walked first.The Hao south sees by a short while after walking to the peddler store the hero also ran down!How to come out to send me hero!Is too touched.Fart!I was also dismissed.Frighten?Old man Chen how you also to dismiss?All of ahs are you!Old man Chen says that we are one to make me speak the address of your house to want to dismiss me not.Be not?So and all right?You finally didn't say so dismiss you?To!I say that I don't know that he says that I fooled him to dismiss me.Too difficult is you, the hero walk me to invite you to have a meal!Don't be sad we are certainly brotherses is enter to back together?You say BE.Ah!Know your Hao south the elder brother is really an older generation son to owe you to calculate not to read also and put anyway this school even beauty all have no!Have a meal to go to.Be be have a meal!2 people without previous arrangement run to have a meal, very satisfied hurtle full energy again!Go home Luo to see in the evening hero.Evening 8.3 elder brothers invited us to bar in the Hao door.Drink.You remember and go!Can!See in the evening Hao the south returned to in home mama come back!Today how so early come back!To, today athletics lesson of school so early and early come back to calculate.That rest next!Ordering just late can have a meal.I didn't eat and exercised today dead tired for a day!I slept after taking a shower.Hao the south sleep on feeling 8:00 p.m.!Time is just right, mama went out.Don't come back too late!Smelly boy!Know.Mama Hao the south arrived, bar in the Hao door.The south of the Hao here!Come over quickly.Know!Don't urge.The Hao south sat down, Hao south the elder brother listen to today the hero say that you take knife to chop down a person?Three elder brothers!You too eight hang, this small matter you beat to hear.Still small matter?All outside get abroad now.Say your Hao south elder brother's many cow Bs!Ah!The mouth loves how to say on the somebody else's face somebody else how say!That is also!To you intend to study to that next semester?Go to that and all go!I see hero but go to that with him I go to that!That does the hero intend that there reads?I!Haven't considered now!Time still grows not and urgently!However I know our school of this town we two all finish reading, can go to another town to go.!Those three elder brothers introduce a school for you!Is lately- opened to call tides school you read to that!Big watermelon, the of this school son also has enough unpleasant to hear of call tides school he how don't rise a son to call tall|tide school!No, No this kind of school's killing doesn't go as well!Is absolute is that kind of again the school in dinosaur ages.I say Hao south this is the meaning of the eldest brother, he says to call you with the hero goes that and studies together, want to let you two arrive that after breaking through a good relation, we want in the past and worked also convenient Mao!Knowing several covers must the eldest brother living also have an advantage to you!Good fart!You are here in case of I with hero to there be beaten into minced meat!None of you knows!Don't go or not.That hero your viewpoint?The eldest brother calls to go to of that I go to Bai!The south of the Hao you don't go BE?Then, forget it.Let the hero go to good.Ah!The heros all went me and go to be, make reference to bottom, he is also dismissed for the sake of me.But that eldest brother can't be a student?Ha ha!Of course not is that eldest brothers are all quick 30 years old.You hereafter see and then know!Is all right!Choose that Gao|tide school!Passed by for a few months, new of the semester started Hao the south make a phone call to hero the hero register!Don't have no position.Can!You go first wait for a second my elder brother drive to send me to go to all right.You big watermelon also too not the handout annoyed, that I went first by myself.The Hao south arrived at the finance room of tides school, you big watermelon I come to register of, there is also academic degree not?The academic degree stills has!Excuse me, you call what son?Do I make Wu Hao Nan frighten?Are you Wu Hao Nan?Please sell grade two chapters(I am Wu Hao Nan) are ashamed!Wu Hao Nan's classmate makes you long etc., just my once checking has already had no academic degree now, very sorry.Be not!You is business in the school so good?Just still said to have now and then have no?Put clearly be have opinion to me!You big watermelon!Is ashamed!Our school really had no academic degree!Want to be not you arrive flank that school see.Big watermelon I ignore your dead to also want to die to the elder brother two academic degrees come out!Why!How to fight?This this person of president is the blacklist person of our school so I don't register for him but he stubbornly so fight.Have no a matter Be all right!You return to first to work!Boy you follow me inside in the office!Go to go to who afraid who!The tortoise fears iron ball.Come to Hao south elder brother please sit down.The winds and clouds concerning you history I am also very clear!So we just take you into the blacklist.The baloney is many!Your old man says you the giving don't register for elder brother all right that comes to so many useless talks ha ha!You this boy barbarism get still pretty interesting!Old man you also non- of no importance.That so!If boy you want at my school to study to want provisional constitution three chapters you would like to?Those three chapters you say to listen to!If I do to get of I will consideration bottom, that you can want to hard listen to good the first:Can not fight the second in the school:Want to respect the teacher and his teaching the behavior that can not do to insult and humiliate Europe to beat teacher.The third:Can not take your social relation to inside in the school, the fourth:Can not etc. old man not is say like three chapters!How do you give the elder brother come to a provisional constitution four chapters?You obviously be humiliate my book to read not much.Ha ha!Your boy is too lovely.That do you want to study here?The fart rules is so many!The elder brother still keeps doing my small bludger to calculate to early read to late read that the elder brother will be poisoned sooner or later.Still does the wager night wager rather and early finally can also only believe in the Zu of showing off!So!Old man I strain first.That is all right!If you can obey engagement can come back to seek me at any time!I see still hurry up a person!This old man doesn't know to isn't that!Ah I am afraid to fear.The Hao south came out step in the principal's office to suddenly stop!This female of long of really pretty want appearance to have appearance to want a pregnant material of shape really is too beautiful!Is really my angel,new era snapbacks doing not go me must study here.The Hao south enters into old man old man in the principal's office in the time!I think!Think what?You just say of I thought ex- think finally felt quite right for example after three considerations behind you say of wanted to respect the teacher and his teaching this is a matter of course if didn't even respect teachers to still read what book!You say to isn't and yes!Old man.Boon!Is so just reasonable!You study here must Anne guard F boy.Certainly certainly!The old man says of is all hard truth to be come to take out a smoke first.What?Don't you know that the student can not smoke?I know!So what I took is your smokes!Did I didn't take smoke?You did this smelly boy take away my soft China at that time?That smoke is family to send mine!I ain't willing to give up to take out till now although you wrap my life first soft China to open?Didn't have an one mouthful certainly must give old man you stay to!Like good!I registered old man, you didn't be getting sader!Blare my soft China!Right away roll for me to register me hereafter all don't want to be seeing you!Is good good of your doing not want to be sad anyway don't open to all open first time is a little bit sad!Old man you don't were too sad as well!Roll Hao quickly the south arrived at finance room to register in the time!Please ask to call what?You big watermelon.Just be not said with you?Please from say to appreciate your at a time, the big watermelon with intention to wants to have fun BE?That you listenned to good me to call Wu Hao Nan


article source:www.yoursunglass.comCambodia trample to 456 die 359 wound governments to admit a management to neglect

Hunan discovers over-standard milk products of melamine 861 piece about 516 didn't recall

没有评论:

发表评论